22/05 – 24/05 & 29/05 – 31/05
All Points East
Fri 22nd – Sun 24th & Fri 29th – Sun 31st May 2020
Victoria Park, Grove Road, London E3
6 x shifts across two weekends, hours TBC
£10.75ph (£9.59 + £1.16 holiday pay)
No – camping is not available
Yes – one meal per shift
Where and what
Brought to you by the organisers behind Coachella, All Points East returns to the beautiful Victoria Park in London spanning two weekends of eclectic music from across the world.
We are looking for Team Leaders to join our team. You will look after a crew of volunteers with our sister company, My Cause UK. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with the management team to coordinate the deployment of volunteers onsite
- To liaise with the My Cause UK team to help deliver an enjoyable and safe experience for volunteers
- Look after the welfare of volunteers, organising breaks and keeping morale high
- To relay any important information to the My Cause UK management team
- Respond to issues with care and professionalism
Shifts and arrival
You will work 6 x shifts over two weekends. Hours are TBC. You must be able to commit to working all days of the event.
Skills and Experience
- You must have previous supervisory experience, ideally in an event environment
- Previous experience supervising volunteers is desirable
- Previous stewarding experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
How to apply
Please click the ‘apply now’ button on this page to fill out an application form. As well as letting us know that you’re interested in this event, you’ll also be able to tell us if you’re interested in any other events.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.