21/05 – 30/05
All Points East
May 2021 (Official Dates TBC)
Victoria Park, Grove Road, London E3
2020 rates were:
£10.75ph (£9.59 + £1.16 holiday pay)
2021 rates TBC
No – camping is not available
Yes – one meal per shift
After the cancellation of the 2020 edition, we cannot wait to welcome staff back to All Points East Festival in 2021! Full details on roles, pay, T’s & C’s etc, will be confirmed early 2021.
Where and what
Brought to you by the organisers behind Coachella, All Points East returns to the beautiful Victoria Park in London spanning two weekends of eclectic music from across the world.
We are looking for Team Leaders to join our team. You will look after a crew of volunteers with our sister company, My Cause UK. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with the management team to coordinate the deployment of volunteers onsite
- To liaise with the My Cause UK team to help deliver an enjoyable and safe experience for volunteers
- Look after the welfare of volunteers, organising breaks and keeping morale high
- To relay any important information to the My Cause UK management team
- Respond to issues with care and professionalism
Shifts and arrival
Shifts are TBC. Hours are TBC. You must be able to commit to working all days of the event.
Skills and Experience
- You must have previous supervisory experience, ideally in an event environment
- Previous experience supervising volunteers is desirable
- Previous stewarding experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
How to apply
Applications will open officially for this event in 2021. For now, please register your interest by subscribing to our mailing list. You will then be at the front of the queue for when we open applications early next year.