04/08 – 10/08
Tue 4th – Mon 10th August 2020
Trebelsue Farm, Watergate Bay, Newquay, TR8
Eco-bond Customer Service
3 – 4 shifts, hours TBC
£10.10ph (£9.01 + £1.09 holiday pay)
Yes – camping is available
Yes – at least one meal per shift
Where and what
Held on the glorious golden beaches of Newquay, Cornwall, Broardmasters brings you 5 days of surfing, beach parties and music.
Your role will be a customer service role, helping to run the festival’s litter bond – an initiative to keep Boardmasers tidy. This sustainable initiative will help to reduce waste, improve awareness of recycling initiatives, and has a huge impact factor! Your responsibilities include:
- To help festival goers exchange their eco-bond
- To work with management to ensure an efficient service
- Represent the festival with pride, being helpful & attentive to customers
- To promote the eco-bond service and answer related questions
Shifts and arrival
Shifts are TBC.
Skills and Experience
- You must have previous customer service or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
How to apply
Please click the ‘apply now’ button on this page to fill out an application form. As well as letting us know that you’re interested in this event, you’ll also be able to tell us if you’re interested in any other events.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.