11/08 – 15/08
August 2021 (Official Dates TBC)
Trebelsue Farm, Watergate Bay, Newquay, TR8
Eco-bond Customer Service
2020 rates were:
£10.10ph (£9.01 + £1.09 holiday pay)
2021 rates TBC
Yes – camping is available
Yes – at least one meal per shift
After the cancellation of the 2020 edition, we cannot wait to welcome staff back to Boardmasters Festival in 2021! Full details on roles, pay, T’s & C’s etc, will be confirmed early 2021.
Where and what
Held on the glorious golden beaches of Newquay, Cornwall, Broardmasters brings you 5 days of surfing, beach parties and music.
Your role will be a customer service role, helping to run the festival’s litter bond – an initiative to keep Boardmasers tidy. This sustainable initiative will help to reduce waste, improve awareness of recycling initiatives, and has a huge impact factor! Your responsibilities include:
- To help festival goers exchange their eco-bond
- To work with management to ensure an efficient service
- Represent the festival with pride, being helpful & attentive to customers
- To promote the eco-bond service and answer related questions
Shifts and arrival
Shifts are TBC. Hours are TBC.
Skills and Experience
- You must have previous customer service or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
How to apply
Applications will open officially for this event in 2021. For now, please register your interest by subscribing to our mailing list. You will then be at the front of the queue for when we open applications early next year.