11/08 – 17/08
Tue 11th – Mon 17th August 2020
Matterley Estate near Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 1HW
Box Office Team
2 – 5 shifts, hours TBC
Yes – camping is available
Yes – at least one meal per shift
Where and what
Boomtown is a firm favourite on the festival calendar for those who love creativity, freedom, and of course, incredible music. Located at the Matterley Estate in Winchester, Boomtown comes alive for five days with a first class line up.
We’re looking for a team to work at Boomtown on all of the public facing box offices across the site. You’ll be one of the first people that festival goers see, so positivity and enthusiasm are a MUST! You’ll be scanning tickets, issuing wristbands and problem solving. You’ll need to be organised, confident and tech savvy. Your responsibilities are:
- To work with the ticketing provider to allow for a smooth, efficient service to ticket holders
- Scanning tickets and issuing wristbands
- Dealing with queries and fraudulent ticket sales with professionalism and care
- To welcome festival goers to the event, being kind, friendly and attentive
Shifts and arrival
Shifts are TBC. You will need to be able to arrive onsite on Tues 11th or Wed 12th August.
Skills and Experience
- You must have previous customer service or similar experience
- Ideally, you’ll have experience in a box office or ticketing environment at large scale, outdoor events
- You should be tech savvy
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A good level of spoken English
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
How to apply
Please click the ‘apply now’ button on this page to fill out an application form. As well as letting us know that you’re interested in this event, you’ll also be able to tell us if you’re interested in any other events.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.