02/05 – 03/05
Eat Drink Bristol Fashion
Sat 2nd & Sun 3rd May 2020
Castle Park, Broad Weir, Bristol, BS1 3XB
2 x shifts, hours TBC
£10.10ph (£9.01 + £1.09 holiday pay)
No – camping is not available
Where and what
Eat Drink Bristol Fashion began as a one-off secret Sunday lunch event showcasing sustainable food, organised by Josh Eggleton from the Pony and Trap, Luke Hasell of Tipi Events and the Community Farm. In 2020 Josh & Luke are teaming up with Bristol Festival & Event Producers Team Love, to bring Eat Drink Bristol Fashion to Castle Park with an extended programme of chef demos, speakers, traders, local producers, DJs and live music.
There are two roles available at this event.
We’re looking for a team to work as stewards on the SUPER busy bars at Eat Drink Bristol Fashion. You will act as a queue steward at the front of the bar, directing customers down queuing lanes to make the service as quick and efficient as possible. You’ll work in small teams around a queue system and it will be non-stop all day! Your responsibilities are:
- To regulate the flow of the queue into the bar to ensure quick and calm service
- Communicate with the queuing guests and assist their movement to available tills
- Work closely with queue steward manager & bar manager
- Help the bar crew deliver a friendly, safe & speedy service
You will be the face of the festival, welcoming attendees as they arrive at the event. You’ll be on the entrance gate and will have the following responsibilities:
- Scan tickets & issue wristbands to attendees
- Work with the Gate Manager to ensure that wristbanding takes place quickly and efficiently
- Welcome attendees, acting as the friendly face of the festival
Shifts and arrival
You must be able to commit to working both days of the event. Shifts are TBC.
Skills and Experience
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
How to apply
Please click the ‘apply now’ button on this page to fill out an application form. As well as letting us know that you’re interested in this event, you’ll also be able to tell us if you’re interested in any other events.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.