23/05 – 24/05
Love Saves The Day
Sat 23rd & Sun 24th May 2020
Eastville Park, Muller Road, Bristol, BS5 6XA
2 x shifts, hours TBC
£10.10ph (£9.01 + £1.09 holiday pay)
No – camping is not available
Where and what
Love Saves The Day brings together the best of Bristol’s underground music scene with pioneering acts from around the world. Held across two days, you’ll be asked to work both days of the event stewarding the queues at the busy bars!
We’re looking for a team to work as stewards on the SUPER busy bars at LSTD. You will act as a queue steward at the front of the bar, directing customers down queuing lanes to make the service as quick and efficient as possible. You’ll work in small teams around a queue system and it will be non-stop all day! Your responsibilities are:
- To regulate the flow of the queue into the bar to ensure quick and calm service
- Communicate with the queuing guests and assist their movement to available tills
- Work closely with queue steward manager & bar manager
- Help the bar crew deliver a friendly, safe & speedy service
We also ask that you be friendly and attentive to all festival goers, make sure you spread some love and represent Ethical Staffing with pride.
Shifts and arrival
You must be able to commit to working both days of the event. Shifts are TBC. Please note, you will be working for the duration of the event.
Skills and Experience
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
How to apply
Please click the ‘apply now’ button on this page to fill out an application form. As well as letting us know that you’re interested in this event, you’ll also be able to tell us if you’re interested in any other events.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.