29/05 – 30/05
Love Saves The Day
May 2021 (Official Dates TBC)
Eastville Park, Muller Road, Bristol, BS5 6XA
2020 rates were:
£10.10ph (£9.01 + £1.09 holiday pay)
2021 rates TBC
No – camping is not available
After the cancellation of the 2020 edition, we cannot wait to welcome staff back to Love Saves The Day in 2021! Full details on roles, pay, T’s & C’s etc, will be confirmed early 2021.
Where and what
Love Saves The Day brings together the best of Bristol’s underground music scene with pioneering acts from around the world. Held across two days, you’ll be asked to work both days of the event stewarding the queues at the busy bars!
We’re looking for a team to work as stewards on the SUPER busy bars at LSTD. You will act as a queue steward at the front of the bar, directing customers down queuing lanes to make the service as quick and efficient as possible. You’ll work in small teams around a queue system and it will be non-stop all day! Your responsibilities are:
- To regulate the flow of the queue into the bar to ensure quick and calm service
- Communicate with the queuing guests and assist their movement to available tills
- Work closely with queue steward manager & bar manager
- Help the bar crew deliver a friendly, safe & speedy service
We also ask that you be friendly and attentive to all festival goers, make sure you spread some love and represent Ethical Staffing with pride.
Shifts and arrival
Shifts are TBC. Hours are TBC.
Skills and Experience
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
How to apply
Applications will open officially for this event in 2021. For now, please register your interest by subscribing to our mailing list. You will then be at the front of the queue for when we open applications early next year.