12/06 – 14/06
Fri 12th – Sun 14th June 2020
Gunnersbury Park, London
3 x shifts, hours TBC
£10.75ph (£9.59 + £1.16 holiday pay)
No – camping is not available
Yes – one meal per shift
Where and what
The freshest new talent meets festival line up legends! This is London’s most iconic weekend celebration – a sellout show year-on-year!
We are looking for Team Leaders to join our team. You will look after a crew of volunteers with our sister company, My Cause UK. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with the management team to coordinate the deployment of volunteers onsite
- To liaise with the My Cause UK team to help deliver an enjoyable and safe experience for volunteers
- Look after the welfare of volunteers, organising breaks and keeping morale high
- To relay any important information to the My Cause UK management team
- Respond to issues with care and professionalism
Shifts and arrival
You must be able to commit to working all three days of the event. Shifts are TBC.
Skills and Experience
- You must have previous supervisory experience, ideally in an event environment
Previous experience supervising volunteers is desirable
Previous stewarding experience
Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
A good level of spoken English
A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
How to apply
Please click the ‘apply now’ button on this page to fill out an application form. As well as letting us know that you’re interested in this event, you’ll also be able to tell us if you’re interested in any other events.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.