08/07 – 11/07
July 2021 (Official Dates TBC)
Royal Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 6QN
Eco-bond Customer Service
Sports Course Team
2020 rates were:
£10.10ph (£9.01 + £1.09 holiday pay)
2021 rates TBC
Yes – camping is available
Yes – at least one meal per shift
After the cancellation of the 2020 edition, we cannot wait to welcome staff back to NASS Festival in 2021! Full details on roles, pay, T’s & C’s etc, will be confirmed early 2021.
Where and what
NASS festival features five days of extreme sport and music in Shepton Mallet, Somerset. The super strong headliners show the diversity of this action-packed weekend near Bristol.
We have two roles available at this event.
Eco-bond Customer Service:
Your role will be a customer service role, helping to run the festival’s litter bond – an initiative to keep NASS tidy. This sustainable initiative will help to reduce waste, improve awareness of recycling initiatives, and has a huge impact factor! Your responsibilities include:
- To help festival goers exchange their eco-bond
- To work with management to ensure an efficient service
- Represent the festival with pride, being helpful & attentive to customers
- To promote the eco-bond service and answer related questions
Sports Course Team:
You will be working on the Sports Course Team. You’ll be working on the Pro Park, where the worlds best BMX’ers and Skaters express their art. Your responsibilities will be:
- To help with athlete information and directions
- To assist athlete check-in
- To act as a runner for the competition team – a runner will be asked to run errands, offer support to members of the team and be a generally helpful person, doing whatever is asked of you!
- Give audience information on the balcony
Shifts and arrival
Shifts are TBC. Hours are TBC.
Skills and Experience
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
How to apply
Applications will open officially for this event in 2021. For now, please register your interest by subscribing to our mailing list. You will then be at the front of the queue for when we open applications early next year.