20/05 – 25/05
Wed 20th May – Mon 25th May 2020
Dillington Park, Ilminster, TA19 9EQ
Yes – camping is available
Where and what
Shindig Festival is a glorious mash up of a gig, a house party, a circus show, comedy night, a wellbeing retreat and a kid’s party. No main stages, just a beautiful arrangement of stretch marquees, so you can be in amongst it, or sitting on the grass supping something cold.
We are looking for Volunteer Coordinators to join our team. This is a management level position, with the following responsibilities:
- Work with the management team to coordinate the deployment of volunteers onsite
- Ensure the team are briefed on their role and the onsite procedures
- Coordinate the supervisor team to ensure the smooth delivery of our operations
- Respond to any issues with care and professionalism
- Ensure high welfare standards are maintained for the team
Shifts and arrival
Shifts are TBC. You will be working across all days of the event.
Skills and Experience
- You must have appropriate supervisor or management experience
- Experience managing large teams of volunteers is desirable
- Extensive experience working at events, preferably large scale outdoor events
- Great admin skills, with experience of google sheets and Excel
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
How to apply
Please click the ‘apply now’ button on this page to fill out an application form. As well as letting us know that you’re interested in this event, you’ll also be able to tell us if you’re interested in any other events.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.