06/9 – 29/9 2021
University of West England (UWE)
6th – 29th Sept 2021
University of West England (UWE) – Frenchay Campus
Welcome Box Delivery Team
08:00 – 16:00 (6th – 9th Sept)
£11 ph (£9.67 + £1.32 Holiday pay)
Where and what
We are looking for a friendly & proactive Welcome Box Delivery Team to join us at the University of West England (UWE). This rol
This is an extraordinary opportunity to welcome new students to UWE! We are looking for team members who are able to act as a first point of contact for new arrivals, with a view of delivering welcome boxes to new students containing ‘settling-in gifts & care packages’
It’s both exciting and daunting to arrive at a new University and we need you to help make it the best experience ever. If you’re willing to get involved and make a difference, then we want to hear from you!
- To adhere to covid safe working policies and use PPE provided at all times
- Building & delivering welcome boxes to new students containing ‘settling-in gifts & care packages’
- Work closely with campus security and university staff
- Be friendly and attentive to all campus users
Shifts and arrival
08:00 – 16:00 (6th – 29th September – with likely extension available)
Skills and experience
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
- Full UK driving licence desirable
£11 ph (£9.67 + £1.32 Holiday pay). This will be paid via PAYE direct to your bank account.
How to apply
Please click the ‘apply now’ button on this page to fill out an application form. As well as letting us know that you’re interested in this event, you’ll also be able to tell us if you’re interested in any other events.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
- 🚌 Travel – There is ample free parking for staff on the university campus. You will be given details about parking when you arrive on your first day. There are also plenty of bike racks if you choose to cycle to work.
- ⛺ Accommodation – There is no accommodation provided.
- 🥪 Food – There is no food provided with this role. There are a number of concessions available where you can buy lunch, and there will be a staff break area where you can make a hot drink.
- 💧 Water bottles – We minimise our use of single use plastic, this includes plastic water bottles. So please make sure that you bring a reusable water bottle or invest in one if you haven’t already – they’re great!
- 👕 PPE- Full appropriate PPE will be made available to you. Should you prefer to wear your own face mask, you are more than welcome to so long as it is smart and does not have any logos on it.
- 👕 Dress code – Please wear smart black trousers, black shoes or boots, and a black t shirt.