19/08 – 24/08
We Out Here
Wed 19th – Mon 24th August 2020
Abbots Ripton, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 2PH
Box Office Team
£10.10ph (£9.01 + £1.09 holiday pay)
Yes – camping is available
Yes – at least one meal per shift
Where and what
Situated in the beautiful grounds of Abbots Ripton in Cambridge, we invite you and thousands of other like-minded music lovers to revel in the glory of We Out Here’s outstanding festival introduction. With a line up of world renowned music, award-winning food & drink, and an series of workshops, talks, arts and cultural activities…This is a festival experience not to be missed!
Box Office Team
The first role we have available is on the Box Office team. You’ll be one of the first faces of the festival so you’ll need to be friendly, attentive and enthusiastic! Being tech savvy helps too. Your responsibilities are:
- To work with the Box Office managers to provide a smooth, efficient service to ticket holders or crew
- To handle any queries with professionalism and care
- To welcome festival goers and crew to the event, representing Ethical Staffing and We Out Here with pride
- To check in guests and crew, issuing wristbands where needed
The other role available at We Out Here is on the stewarding team! Campsite stewards play an essential role in ensuring that the campsites are safe and that festival goers are looked after. You’ll also act as a point of contact for any queries and to give directions, so you should be friendly and confident.
- To assist festival goers by answering queries, giving directions and generally being helpful and friendly
- To be vigilant against any banned items, such as glass, to ensure the campsites are safe
- To work with the campsite manager to steward the campsites effectively
- To communicate any information with guests as needed
- To represent Ethical Staffing and We Out Here with pride, spreading some festival love!
Shifts and arrival
Skills and Experience
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- For the Box Office team you should have experience working in a box office or ticketing environment
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
How to apply
Please click the ‘apply now’ button on this page to fill out an application form. As well as letting us know that you’re interested in this event, you’ll also be able to tell us if you’re interested in any other events.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.