17/06 – 21/06
Thu 17th June – Mon 21st June 2021
Ragley Hall, Warwickshire
General Stewarding / Lateral Flow Testing
£10.65ph (£9.50 + £1.15 holiday pay)
Yes – camping is available
x1 meal per shift
Where and what
Kickstarting summer, Bigfoot is the first festival of the Summer! Nestled into the glorious rolling Warwickshire countryside, this is no ordinary festival!
A new summer festival for 2021. Big on craft beer, delicious food & live music. Set by a beautiful lake, Bigfoot is an epic 3-day festival open to all.
Having amazing music programming come to you, choosing the perfect beer from a top brewer, enjoying delicious food from the best chefs & relishing in the excitement that you’ll find at Bigfoot – what more could we ask for?
5 stages of quality music curation. From the best bands and the biggest DJs to punk bands and folk sets. Wherever you are in the festival, Bigfoot will be bringing the perfect vibe to you! And did someone say “world-class food?” …. Bigfoot Festival Chefs and producers are coming out of the kitchen to create a unique & unforgettable festival menu. From fire cooked bbq to vegan tacos, pizzas for the family to immersive dining experiences, everything you could want for an amazing weekend of eating!
Primal Scream, Fat White Family, Hot Chip Megamix, Maribou State, Baxter Dury, Dinosaur Pile-Up & MANY MORE TBA
We are looking for staff to join us as General Stewards / Lateral Flow Testing Support Staff.
General Stewarding Role
Campsite & Festival stewards play an essential role in ensuring that the campsites are safe and that festival goers are looked after. You’ll also act as a point of contact for any queries and to give directions, so you should be friendly and confident.
- To assist festival goers by answering queries, giving directions and generally being helpful and friendly
- To be vigilant against any banned items, such as glass, to ensure the campsites are safe
- To work with the campsite manager to steward the campsites effectively
- To communicate any information with guests as needed
- To represent Ethical Staffing and Bigfoot Festival with pride, spreading some festival love!
Gates & Wristbanding
We’re looking for a team to work at Bigfoot on all of the public facing box offices across the site. You’ll be one of the first people that festival goers see, so positivity and enthusiasm are a MUST! You’ll be scanning tickets, issuing wristbands and problem solving. You’ll need to be organised, confident and tech savvy. Your responsibilities are:
- To work with the ticketing provider to allow for a smooth, efficient service to ticket holders
- Scanning tickets and issuing wristbands
- Dealing with queries and fraudulent ticket sales with professionalism and care
- To welcome festival goers to the event, being kind, friendly and attentive
Lateral Flow Testing Support Staff:
- Greet participants at arrival, and provide verbal instructions on how to self administer a lateral flow test.
- Deal with participant queries, and support participants with accessibility requirements as appropriate
- Support general set up and maintenance of the lateral flow operation, including supply management and regular cleaning of the area.
- Follow all guidance regards PPE and safe working practices.
- Full training for this role will be given prior to your first shift.
Shifts and arrival
Multiple shift patterns are available. Depending on the role allocated you will need to arrive by 3pm on either Wednesday 16th or Thursday 17th June. Both of these options will will be discussed with you upon application.
Skills and Experience
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
How to apply
Please click the ‘apply now’ button on this page to fill out an application form. As well as letting us know that you’re interested in this event, you’ll also be able to tell us if you’re interested in any other events.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.