Multiple Dates – September
The Drumsheds, London
Multiple Dates – September
Min 6 hour shifts
£12.15ph (£10.85 + £1.30 holiday pay)
No – camping is not available
Where and what
From the creators of Printworks, The Drumsheds is a ground-breaking new live music venue / space for London. The Drumsheds is located at Meridian Water in Enfield and the site comprises of 10 acres of outdoor space and 4 giant, interlinked warehouses offering a total indoor capacity of 10,000. Set away from residential areas, events have the potential to run longer, later and louder than anywhere else in London!
We are looking for staff to join us as “Welcome Team Stewards” at The Drumsheds throughout September. Your role be welcoming festival-goers as they approach the event. You’ll be there to help with directions, and encourage festival goers to take the necessary steps to comply with the conditions of entry as set out in their ticket guidelines.
Attendees will either show proof of a negative lateral flow test taken within 48 hours of the day they are attending, or provide proof that they have been fully vaccinated by the NHS in England.
Our stewards will be reminding attendees to have their evidence ready, either via the NHS App, or a printed alternative, to enable them entry.
There are multiple shifts available. You’ll get free entry to the event after, for the day that you work on.
Skills and Experience
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
Shifts and arrival
4 Sept – “Above & Beyond” > 11:00 – 19:00 (8 hours)
5 Sept – “Anjunadeep” > 11:00 – 19:00 (8 hours)
10 Sept – “Fisher” > 1pm – 19:00 (6 hours)
18 Sept – “Carl Cox” > 11:00 – 19:00 (8 hours)
24 Sept – “Pendulum” > 14:00 – 20:00 (6 hours)
25 Sept – “Defected” > 11:00 – 19:00 (8 hours)
26 Sept – “Defected” > 11:00 – 19:00 (8 hours)
How to apply
Please click the ‘apply now’ button on this page to fill out an application form. As well as letting us know that you’re interested in this event, you’ll also be able to tell us if you’re interested in any other events.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
- 🚌 Travel – Please provide your own transport
- ⛺ Accommodation – N/A this is NOT a camping festival
- 🥪 Food – There is no food provided with this role. There are a number of concessions available where you can buy lunch, dinner etc, and there will be a staff break area where you can make a hot drink.
- 💧 Water bottles – We minimise our use of single use plastic, this includes plastic water bottles. So please make sure that you bring a reusable water bottle or invest in one if you haven’t already – they’re great!
- 👕 PPE- Full appropriate PPE will be made available to you. Should you prefer to wear your own face mask, you are more than welcome to so long as it is smart and does not have any logos on it.