18/09 – 19/09
Sat 18th Sept & Sun 19th Sept
Eastville Park, Bristol
Min 7 hour shifts available on both days
£10.65ph (£9.50 + £1.15 holiday pay)
No – camping is not available
Where and what
Tokyo World brings together the best of Bristol’s underground music scene with pioneering acts from around the world. Held across two days, you’ll be asked to work both days of the event stewarding the queues at the busy bars!
We’re looking for a team to work as stewards on the SUPER busy bars at Tokyo World. You will act as a queue steward at the front of the bar, directing customers down queuing lanes to make the service as quick and efficient as possible. You’ll work in small teams around a queue system and it will be non-stop all day! Your responsibilities are:
- To regulate the flow of the queue into the bar to ensure quick and calm service
- Communicate with the queuing guests and assist their movement to available tills
- Work closely with queue steward manager & bar manager
- Help the bar crew deliver a friendly, safe & speedy service
We also ask that you be friendly and attentive to all festival goers, make sure you spread some love and represent Ethical Staffing with pride.
Shifts and arrival
Min 7 hour shifts available on both days (times TBC)
Skills and Experience
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
How to apply
Please click the ‘apply now’ button on this page to fill out an application form. As well as letting us know that you’re interested in this event, you’ll also be able to tell us if you’re interested in any other events.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
- 🚌 Travel – Please provide your own transport
- ⛺ Accommodation – N/A this is NOT a camping festival
- 🥪 Food – There is no food provided with this role. There are a number of concessions available where you can buy lunch, dinner etc, and there will be a staff break area where you can make a hot drink.
- 💧 Water bottles – We minimise our use of single use plastic, this includes plastic water bottles. So please make sure that you bring a reusable water bottle or invest in one if you haven’t already – they’re great!
- 👕 PPE – Full appropriate PPE will be made available to you. Should you prefer to wear your own face mask, you are more than welcome to so long as it is smart and does not have any logos on it.