25/09 – 25/09
Sat 25th Sept 2021
Gunnersbury Park, London
Gates & Stewarding
Min 7 hour shift available
£12.15ph (£10.85 + £1.30 holiday pay)
No – camping is not available
Where and what
In the wonderful melting pot of sound and culture that is London’s music scene, Waterworks provides an outdoor summer platform that gives life to emerging artists and allows more established acts from the diverse electronic scene to flourish.
The curation of the electronic program focuses on the different flavours, strands and genres of dance music that have come to shape the musical landscape in the UK.
Ben UFO, Mala, Midland, Kmya, Pearson Sound, Om Unit, NIKS, FAUZIA & MANY MORE TBA!
General Stewarding Role
Festival stewards play an essential role in ensuring that festival goers are looked after. You’ll also act as a point of contact for any queries and to give directions, so you should be friendly and confident.
- To assist festival goers by answering queries, giving directions and generally being helpful and friendly
- To be vigilant against any banned items, such as glass, to ensure the festival is safe
- To work with the volunteer manager to steward the event effectively
- To communicate any information with guests as needed
- To represent Ethical Staffing and Waterworks Festival with pride, spreading some festival love!
Gates & Wristbanding
We’re looking for a team to work at the Gates on the public facing box offices across the site. You’ll be one of the first people that festival goers see, so positivity and enthusiasm are a MUST! You’ll be scanning tickets, issuing wristbands and problem solving. You’ll need to be organised, confident and tech savvy. Your responsibilities are:
- To work with the ticketing provider to allow for a smooth, efficient service to ticket holders
- Scanning tickets and issuing wristbands
- Dealing with queries and fraudulent ticket sales with professionalism and care
- To welcome festival goers to the event, being kind, friendly and attentive
Shifts and arrival
Min 7 hour shift available (times TBC)
Skills and Experience
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
How to apply
Please click the ‘apply now’ button on this page to fill out an application form. As well as letting us know that you’re interested in this event, you’ll also be able to tell us if you’re interested in any other events.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
- 🚌 Travel – Please provide your own transport
- ⛺ Accommodation – N/A this is NOT a camping festival
- 🥪 Food – There is no food provided with this role. There are a number of concessions available where you can buy lunch, dinner etc, and there will be a staff break area where you can make a hot drink.
- 💧 Water bottles – We minimise our use of single use plastic, this includes plastic water bottles. So please make sure that you bring a reusable water bottle or invest in one if you haven’t already – they’re great!
- 👕 PPE – Full appropriate PPE will be made available to you. Should you prefer to wear your own face mask, you are more than welcome to so long as it is smart and does not have any logos on it.