All Points East
£13.45ph (£12.00ph + £1.45ph Holiday Pay)
Approx 8 Hours
Location: Victoria Park, London E3 5TB
Date: Sunday 27th August
Shifts: 1 x 8 hour shift approx
Hourly Pay: £13.45ph (£12.00ph + £1.45ph Holiday Pay)
About: Brought to you by the organisers behind Coachella, All Points East returns to the beautiful Victoria Park in London spanning two weekends of eclectic music from across the world. Think big-time headliners, beautiful spectacles and crowd singalongs.
Lineup: Dermot Kennedy, Olivia Dean, SG Lewis & more!
Roles and Responsibilities:
Welcome Team: Stewards will work at the entry points and routes to an event site, ensuring festival-goers know where and how to enter the event safely and quickly.
Queue Stewarding: Stewards will be responsible for helping to manage queues at points of entry to the festival. This includes directing people to the correct queues for their ticket type, directing the crowd to the designated queuing area and ensuring general welfare is available at the perimeter of the site.
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
Steps To Apply: Please click the “APPLY NOW” button below to be taken to our recruitment platform. Once you have created a full profile, you will be able to quickly and easily submit an application for this opportunity, as well as many others