Boomtown Box Office Staff
Free hot & cold drinks
£12.33 (£11.00 + £1.33 holiday pay) per hour
Camping is availible
Box Office Staff
30+ hours approx across the duration of the event
Location: Temple Valley, Winchester SO21 1HW
Arrival Date: Tue 8th August
Departure Date: Mon 14th August
Shifts: 8 – 12 hour shifts (30+ hours approx across the duration of the event)
Rate of pay: £12.33 (£11.00 + £1.33 holiday pay) per hour
About: Boomtown is a city like no other! A spectacle that eclipses reality, pulls in theatre, escapism, community & creativity…What’s not to like about that?
Lineup: Boomtown are keeping their line-up under wraps until the last minute for The Twin Trials
Roles and Responsibilities: Box Office Team: Responsible for the day-to-day running of the Box Office operation.
Link to FAQs & Important Information: https://www.boomtownfair.co.uk/info/
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
Steps To Apply: Please click the “APPLY NOW” button below to be taken to our recruitment platform. Once you have created a full profile, you will be able to quickly and easily submit an application for this opportunity, as well as many others