Bristol BID – Old City Sounds
Old City, Bristol (around Corn St/St.Nicks)
£12.33 (£11.00 + £1.33 holiday pay) per hour
10:30 - 19:00
Location: Old City, Bristol (around Corn St/St.Nicks)
Dates: Saturday 26th August
Shifts: 10:30 – 19:00 approx
Rate of pay: £12.33 (£11.00 + £1.33 holiday pay) per hour
About: We are looking for event stewards to help with the running of a Bristol BID event on August Bank Holiday.
Roles and Responsibilities: Stewarding – You will be responsible for assisting in the running of the event for Bristol BID. You will be monitoring audience capacities in each of the locations and liaising with the event team. You will also be a point of contact for the public with general information and help with any enquiries.
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
- You must be able to work all of the date listed
Steps To Apply: Please click the “APPLY NOW” button below to be taken to our recruitment platform. Once you have created a full profile, you will be able to quickly and easily submit an application for this opportunity, as well as many others