£13.56 (£12.10 + £1.46 holiday pay) per hour
Two shift options available
Dates: Saturday 13th July
Location: Bristol Downs, BS9 1FG
Shifts: We have two shift options; either a 7-hour or 12-hour shift. Shift options will be discussed with successful candidates.
About: Bristol Pride is a huge event in the city’s calendar, where the parade march attracts 25,000 people and the festival showcases over 100 acts! Bristol Pride is the ultimate celebration of joy and community where the South West & beyond unites for a day like no other!
Roles and Responsibilities: Gates Team: The main role will be ticket scanning and assisting with the safe entry of ticket holders to the event site on Pride Day on the Bristol Downs. Our Gates Teams are the first point of contact for all festival-goers on arrival. You will work with security and volunteers to monitor the number of people entering the site. As well as checking tickets and ensuring quick and safe entry to Pride Day, we’re there to give everyone a warm welcome.
- Ensure tickets are scanned correctly and help with any technical issues
- You will welcome the public giving assistance and directions as needed
- Give information about the event to members of the public
- Be friendly, approachable and helpful to all attendees
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
Steps To Apply: Apply today via our staffing portal. Once you have created a full profile, you can quickly and easily apply for this opportunity as well as any others we have available! Take a look at our FAQ’s to answer any questions you might have!