Brockwell Live: Mighty Hoopla 2023
Free hot & cold drinks
£13.45ph (£12.00ph + £1.45ph Holiday Pay)
One Shift Per Day
Location: Brockwell Park, Brockwell Park Gardens, London SE24 0NG
Event Dates: Sat 3rd & Sun 4th of June
Shifts: Approx 1 x 8 hour shift per day (Subject to change)
Rate of pay: £13.45ph (£12.00ph + £1.45ph Holiday Pay)
About: We’re delighted to be working across multiple weekends for the Brockwell Live series in South London.
Lineup: Mighty Hoopla is an LGBTQIA+ festival showcasing the best in pop icons. From Kelly Rowland to Years & Years, Mighty Hoopla prides itself on being one of the leading inclusive festivals in the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities: Gates Team: The main role will be ticket scanning and other customer service based tasks that are required on the day. Our Gates Teams are the first point of contact for all festival-goers on arrival – it’s up to us to give them a warm welcome and set a positive tone for their day!
Link to FAQs & Important Information: https://www.brockwell-live.com/info
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
Steps To Apply: Please click the “APPLY NOW” button below to be taken to our recruitment platform. Once you have created a full profile, you will be able to quickly and easily submit an application for this opportunity, as well as many others