UWE Open Day – April
Rate of Pay:
£13.56 (£12.10 + £1.46 holiday pay) per hour
Approx 1 x 10 hour shift per day
Location: UWE Bristol, Multiple Campuses
Dates: Saturday 27th April
Shifts: Approx 1 x 10 hour shift per day
Rate of pay: £13.56 (£12.10 + £1.46 holiday pay) per hour
About: We are looking for event stewards to work in Bristol who can act as a first point of contact for prospective students, to help them with key information regarding the Open Day and directions across campuses.
We need you to help make it a memorable experience and to help celebrate and champion UWE in its full glory as one of the top universities in the UK to attend! If you’re willing to get involved and make a difference, then we want to hear from you!
Roles and Responsibilities: Stewarding – You will be responsible for directing people across the various campuses, ensuring that you give clear directions and help anyone who needs them. You will also be expected to have excellent customer service skills throughout the day. Event stewards are the essential eyes and ears that ensure your event’s needs are met to a high standard.
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
- You must be able to work the majority of the dates listed
Steps To Apply: Apply today via our staffing portal. Once you have created a full profile, you can quickly and easily apply for this opportunity as well as any others we have available! Take a look at our FAQ’s to answer any questions you might have!