Frenchay Campus Stewards
£12.33 (£11.00 + £1.33 holiday pay) per hour
Car Park Marshall
Location: Frenchay UWE Campus, Bristol
Dates: Saturday 1st July & Sunday 2nd July
Shifts: 1 x 12 hour shift per day
Rate of pay: £12.33 (£11.00 + £1.33 holiday pay) per hour
About: We’re looking for friendly, enthusiastic & welcoming people to join the team at Frenchay Campus. Our team will be working across the campus to support the park and ride initiative for the ticket holders travelling to Chepstow Race Course Live Music Events.
Roles and Responsibilities: Car Park Marshalls – You will be responsible for ensuring ticket holders are directed to parking spaces and subsequently onto the coaches that will take them to the concerts at Chepstow Race Course.
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
- You must be able to work all of the days listed
Steps To Apply: Please click the “APPLY NOW” button below to be taken to our recruitment platform. Once you have created a full profile, you will be able to quickly and easily submit an application for this opportunity, as well as many others