Free hot & cold drinks
£11.09 (£9.90 + £1.19 holiday pay) per hour
Camping is available
One meal token per shift
Gates Teams & Arena Stewarding
8 - 12 hour shifts (between 3 & 6 shifts across the duration of the event)
Location: Noseley Hall, Leicester, LE7 9EH
Arrival Date: Wed 6th July
Departure Date: Mon 11th July
Shifts: 8 – 12 hour shifts (between 3 & 6 shifts across the duration of the event)
About: Noisily is a holistic environment that feeds the mind, body and soul, offering spiritualism and opportunity for reflection in equal measure; a place where hedonism and self-awareness go hand-in-hand.
Lineup: Atlantik, Audley, Ben Coda, Carbon, Eats Everything, Frida Darko, Ipcress, John Digweed, Laze, OC & Verde, Quivver, Tony Casanova and more.
Roles and Responsibilities: Event Stewarding
Link to FAQs & Important Information: https://noisilyfestival.com/faq/
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
Steps To Apply: Please click the “APPLY NOW” button below to be taken to our recruitment platform. Once you have created a full profile, you will be able to quickly and easily submit an application for this opportunity, as well as many others