St Pauls Carnival
£12.33 (£11.00 + £1.33 holiday pay) per hour
10:00 - 18:00
Location: St Pauls, Bristol
Date: Saturday July 1st 2023
Shifts: 10:00 – 18:00
Rate of pay: £12.33 (£11.00 + £1.33 holiday pay) per hour
About: St Pauls Carnival is a cultural institution in Bristol’s events calendar and is returning following a 3 year break! St Pauls Carnival is a day of parades, music and the best food the community has to offer in the heart of the city.
Roles and Responsibilities: Stewarding: As a steward you will be responsible for assisting the St Pauls Carnival famous parade, assisting with crowd management to make the procession a success. You
Link & Important Information: https://www.stpaulscarnival.net/carnival-day-2023
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
Steps To Apply: Please click the “APPLY NOW” button below to be taken to our recruitment platform. Once you have created a full profile, you will be able to quickly and easily submit an application for this opportunity, as well as many others.