£12.33 (£11.00 + £1.33 holiday pay) per hour
Approx 10 hours
Location: Hillsborough Park, Sheffield
Dates: Friday 21st July, Saturday 22nd July & Sunday 23rd July
Shifts: 1 x 10 hour approx shift per day
About: Tramlines Festival is a unique 3 day event set in the heart of Sheffield. Celebrating 5 stages of music, art, comedy and culture.
Roles and Responsibilities: Gates Customer Service Team – We’re looking for confident, patient and friendly stewards to assist on the gates at Tramlines 2023. Our team will be there to oversee possible re-entry. The event has a no re-entry policy, and our team will be there to politely communicate this.
Link to festival website: https://tramlines.org.uk/info/
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
- Team members are required to work all of the days listed
Steps To Apply: Please click the “APPLY NOW” button below to be taken to our recruitment platform. Once you have created a full profile, you will be able to quickly and easily submit an application for this opportunity, as well as many others