UWE Bristol November Graduation
£12.33 (£11.00 + £1.33 holiday pay) per hour
10/12 Hour Shifts
Location: Bristol Cathedral, Bristol, BS1 5TJ
Dates: 20th – 24th November
Shifts: Monday to Friday: 07:00 – 20:30 approx
We’re looking for friendly, enthusiastic people to join the team at the UWE Graduation Ceremonies in Bristol City Centre. Our team will be directing visitors and graduates, answering questions, showing guests to their seats and helping with registration.
Roles and Responsibilities: Event Stewarding – helping to ensure the smooth running of the UWE Graduation Ceremony, providing customer service and assistance to all graduates and their guests.
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
- Uniform – smart black bottoms and white shirt
Steps To Apply: Please click the “APPLY NOW” button below to be taken to our recruitment platform. Once you have created a full profile, you will be able to quickly and easily submit an application for this opportunity, as well as many others