UWE – Event Stewards
£15 (£13.38 + £1.62 holiday pay) per hour
07:30 - 12:00
Location: Frenchay Campus, UWE
Dates: Weds 28th June
Shifts: 07:30 – 12:00
Rate of pay: £15 (£13.38 + £1.62 holiday pay) per hour
About: We are looking for event stewards to help with a private event at UWE Bristol.
Roles and Responsibilities: Event Stewarding – helping to ensure the smooth running of the event, providing customer service and assistance to all in attendance.
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
- You must be able to work all of the days listed
Steps To Apply: Please click the “APPLY NOW” button below to be taken to our recruitment platform. Once you have created a full profile, you will be able to quickly and easily submit an application for this opportunity, as well as many others