UWE – Move In Week
£12.33 (£11.00 + £1.33 holiday pay) per hour
Approx 12 hour shifts
Location: Across multiple UWE Campuses, Bristol
Dates: Thursday 14th – Sunday 17th September
Shifts: 12 hour approx shift per day
Rate of pay: £12.33 (£11.00 + £1.33 holiday pay) per hour
About: We are looking for team members who are able to act as a first point of contact for new arrivals to UWE, with a view of helping them get settled in at their accommodation. It’s both exciting and daunting to arrive at a new University and we need you to help make it the best experience ever. If you’re willing to get involved and make a difference, then we want to hear from you!
Roles and Responsibilities: Event Stewarding – helping to ensure the smooth running of the UWE Move In Week, providing customer service and assistance to all graduates and their guests.
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
- You must be able to work all of the days listed
Steps To Apply: Please click the “APPLY NOW” button below to be taken to our recruitment platform. Once you have created a full profile, you will be able to quickly and easily submit an application for this opportunity, as well as many others