UWE November Open Day
Multiple UWE Locations
£12.33 (£11.00 + £1.33 holiday pay) per hour
Saturday 18th November 07:30 - 16:30
Location: Frenchay, Glenside and City Campuses, UWE Bristol
Dates: Saturday 18th November
We’re looking for friendly, enthusiastic people to join our team at the UWE Open Day, Saturday 18th November
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking for team members who are able to act as a first point of contact for perspective students, with a view of helping them with key information regarding the Open Day and directions across campuses.
We need you to help make it the best experience ever, and to help celebrate and champion UWE in its full glory – as one of the top universities in the UK to attend! If you’re willing to get involved and make a difference, then we want to hear from you!
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
Steps To Apply: Please click the “APPLY NOW” button below to be taken to our recruitment platform. Once you have created a full profile, you will be able to quickly and easily submit an application for this opportunity, as well as many others