UWE Open Day – March
£13.56 (£12.10 + £1.46 holiday pay) per hour
Approx 1 x 10 hour shift per day
Location: UWE Bristol, Multiple Campuses
Dates: Saturday 23rd March
Shifts: Approx 1 x 10 hour shift per day
Rate of pay: £13.56 (£12.10 + £1.46 holiday pay) per hour
About: We are looking for team members who can act as a first point of contact for prospective students, to help them with key information regarding the Open Day and directions across campuses.
We need you to help make it a memorable experience and to help celebrate and champion UWE in its full glory as one of the top universities in the UK to attend! If you’re willing to get involved and make a difference, then we want to hear from you!
Roles and Responsibilities: Stewarding – You will be responsible for directing people across the various campuses, ensuring that you give clear directions and help anyone who needs them. You will also be expected to have excellent customer service skills throughout the day.
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
- You must be able to work the majority of the dates listed
Steps To Apply: Please click the “APPLY NOW” button below to be taken to our recruitment platform. Once you have created a full profile, you will be able to quickly and easily submit an application for this opportunity, as well as many others