Waterworks & DnB Allstars
£13.45ph (£12.00ph + £1.45ph Holiday Pay)
One Shift Per Day
Location: Gunnersbury Park, Popes Ln, London W3 8LQ
Dates: Sat 16th & Sun 17th Sept
Shifts: Approx 1 x 12 hour shift per day
Rate of pay: £13.45ph (£12.00ph + £1.45ph Holiday Pay)
About: We’re looking forward to working across two huge day festivals in Gunnersbury Park towards the end of September.
Lineup: Waterworks Festival & DnB Allstars
Roles and Responsibilities: Gates Team: The main role will be ticket scanning and other customer service based tasks that are required on the day. Our Gates Teams are the first point of contact for all festival-goers on arrival – it’s up to us to give them a warm welcome and set a positive tone for their day!
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
Steps To Apply: Please click the “APPLY NOW” button below to be taken to our recruitment platform. Once you have created a full profile, you will be able to quickly and easily submit an application for this opportunity, as well as many others