The Big Half
London, Greenwich Park
£12.38 (£11.05 + £1.33 Holiday Pay) per hour
1x 7 hour shift
Location: Greenwich Park, London, SE10 8QY
Arrival Date: Sunday 4th September
Departure Date: Sunday 4th September
Shifts: 1x 7 hour shift (08:30 – 15:30)
About:Returning to London this September, The Big Half is a vibrant, inclusive half marathon with an unmissable festival atmosphere!
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is a 1x day event. We’re looking for staff to join our team as “Sustainability Ambassadors”; supporting and encouraging race participants and the general public to correctly use recycling points across Greenwich Park. This is a fantastic role, as our team will be at the heart of delivering a high-impact sustainable initiative, which will increase uptake on recycling, and also reinforce a cleaner, safer, and more eco-conscious event experience.
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
Steps To Apply: Please click the “APPLY NOW” button below to be taken to our recruitment platform. Once you have created a full profile, you will be able to quickly and easily submit an application for this opportunity, as well as many others