Bristol Light Festival
£12.33ph (£11.00ph + £1.33ph Holiday Pay)
6-7 hour shifts available per day
Location: Bristol City Centre
Dates: Friday 3rd Feb – Sunday 12th Feb
Bristol Light Festival will showcase light artists, creating a trail through the city centre. Each art installation will welcome visitors to see, experience and play. A mixture of international and Bristol based artists, this event will welcome locals and those visiting the South West. It’s free to attend and open to all.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will act as a steward at the light installations across the city. You will be placed at one artwork site, where you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will work with security and volunteers to monitor the number of people at each site, ensuring it does not become overcrowded
- You will welcome the public to the installation, giving assistance and directions as needed
- Give information about the event to members of the public
- You will work closely with security, volunteers and the event producers to help deliver a successful event
- Be friendly, approachable and helpful to all attendees
Skills and Experience:
- You must have previous customer service, stewarding or similar experience
- Enthusiastic, polite and super confident
- A loud voice will be handy
- A good level of spoken English
- A love of working in the great outdoors!
- You must be a UK resident or have the right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
Steps To Apply: Please click the “APPLY NOW” button below to be taken to our recruitment platform. Once you have created a full profile, you will be able to quickly and easily submit an application for this opportunity, as well as many others.